Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Math of Gratitude

I have never been a math genius, but here is what I take away from being tired:

Job Tiredness=I have a job and it is a wonderful blessing
Loads of Laundry=We have clothes to wear, lots of them
Messy House=We have a place to live and keep us comfortable
Children up at Night=Children I never thought I'd get to have (and aren't they pretty?)
Irritation with Kevin (only sometimes)=A husband I couldn't do without (He's pretty,too!)
Missing Family Far Away=A family I couldn't do without
Christian Music=Only a teeny part of what Heaven will be like! Wow!
Ephesians 1=I have every spiritual blessing in Christ....What an unmerited gift!
Life is so good! God is better!




























































































3 comments:

Cindy said...

Kara, those pictures are just wonderful! I love all the candids, especially. You all are so photogenic. I'm so glad you posted them!!! Seriously, they are magnificent photographs. Who took them?

Granddolls' MiMi said...

So awesome is my family! How I want to just reach in the monitor and give all of you big hugs!!! I am so incredibly blessed to enjoy with 4 gens of family bonds! Thank you, my beautiful daughter and husband for producing my gorgeous granddolls!<:)

April said...

I love it, Kara!!! The post about turning our common complaints into thanksgiving blessings is wonderful! Thank you for that reminder. And, I LOVE the pictures! You all look so good, and the pics are GREAT.