Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Finally an update!




Hello from Nashville! I'm so grateful to feel well enough to post at least a few pictures....I have been very sick with pneumonia and it just layed me out. Today has really been the first day I've felt even close to "normal" in the last four weeks. I thought I'd just post a few pictures from Laura's birthday celebrations (we had three as that was when family groups were in town) and some from Easter. It is hard to believe our first baby is now four. And our other one has taken up residence right under my ribcage. After March came and went with a blur of doctors' visits and trips to the pharmacy, I'm thankful it is at last April. I love seeing the beginnings of Spring. I'll be really happy when the temperatures match the season! :)

















.



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay! You're feeling well enough to blog again! I'm so sorry you've been sick for so long...that's the pits. Happy Birthday to Laura!

April said...

An update!! Yippeee! Been missin' ya in the bloggin world, Kara. So sorry you have not felt well. I am glad you are feeling better. Very happy to see all the new pics and that Laura had a good 4th B-day!