Thursday, April 3, 2008

Too Sweet


I just couldn't resist sharing this precious photo of the two most important people in my life resting peacefully together. Usually Laura wants me to read to her and scratch her back before she goes to sleep at night, but Sunday night she asked for Kevin. What a blessing it is to have the opportunity to get an image like this one. So often I think to myself, "It's no wonder God calls us His children...." when I see myself acting like a four year old in response to life. But He also wants us to trust in Him and rest in His loving care like children. We are blessed beyond measure and I am so grateful. On another note, Lord willing, we are going on Saturday to do Laura's four year portraits and some family shots, so hopefully I'll have some of all of us to post when we're through with that. And also, for our friends in Knoxville, we are planning to be there the weekend of the 25th and can't wait to see everyone there! I love reading blogs from everyone there.....it is like a living link to people we love and miss so dearly. Have a happy Thursday and may you find yourselves resting in our Father's love and grace.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Priceless picture. Can't wait to see you guys later in the month!

Granddolls' MiMi said...

The magic of this pic is the incredible look of peace on our Lauradoll's face as she sleeps dreamily on her Daddy's shoulder! Truly a treasure.