Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Message from Lindy Grace




Hello, Friends and Family! I know that Mommy tried to put these photos of me on the blog earlier in the week, but she is suffering from something I hear her call "pregnancy insanity", and she forgot to edit her social security number out (whatever that means) when she posted them. Thank you, Miss April, for pointing that out to her. I just wanted to take a minute from my somersaults to say hello to everyone who is eagerly awaiting my arrival and let you know what I've been up to these last 33 weeks. So far, my favorite activities are turning flips under Mommy's ribs and tickling them with my toes. They say that my head is down now, so Mommy can feel my backside resting right under her right ribcage. The thing is, she won't leave me alone! She is constantly poking around to try to feel me and figure out where I am living. I wish she'd just let me be for a little while! I am really looking forward to meeting my big sister Laura. I hear her talking to me and talking to everyone and everything that moves and she sounds very exciting. I hope I'll be able to keep up with her as I grow. Daddy loves to kiss me already, and apparently I look like him because they keep saying how much I already look like Laura. Poor Mommy....all she'll be able to do is claim that she carried us because we'll look so much like Daddy. At least he's really handsome. My favorite foods seem to be pickles, pudding, and macaroni and cheese because those are the things I keep asking Mommy for. Especially the pickles. Vlasic Dill Ovals to be exact. I think they give me the hiccups, though, so we'll have to watch that after I'm born. I can't wait to meet all of you in person in just a few weeks. They say that I'm supposed to be a birthday present for Mommy, since I am due the day before she turns 39 (whatever that means), but I hope I get my own birthday. May seems like a nice month.....I talk to Jesus a lot in here. I know He loves me and you, too. I'm going to get back to my somersaults now. See you soon! Love, Melinda Grace

0 comments: