Monday, July 14, 2008

Lindy's first smiles




I love my girls so very much! To me there isn't anything like those first baby smiles and toothless grins. I was so grateful to get these on film before we went to church yesterday morning. Lindy wakes up every morning grinning and happy and smiling. She's starting to coo a bit, too. I just know her first words are going to be "Mommy I love you!" Actually to me there isn't much that is more precious in the world than hearing Laura say that to me each day. Each day I pray for the grace to remember that the challenging moments are just moments, and to enjoy them because I will miss them some day. What a blessing it is to be allowed to have this family....a husband I cherish and adore, and two children to nurture in the love of Jesus. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

April said...

Adorable smiles and precious girls!

Granddolls' MiMi said...

And this Mimi can't WAIT to get her hands on both of those granddolls and to see both of their beautiful smiles!!!!! Lov you FOREVER!!

Kennesaw Baumann said...

Hey Kara!!!! I am so excited that I found your blog through Cindy!!!! Congratulations on your new edition!!! She is beautiful. Tell Kevin I said "hi".

Carey Baumann