Friday, August 22, 2008

Melinda Grace at three months


It is nearly impossible for me to believe that my baby girl is already three months old! Here are the proofs from her portrait session this week. We made a VERY quick trip up to Knoxville just to do the portraits. Laura had her first year done by this studio and we love them. The dress and bonnet Lindy is in were hand made by a lifetime friend and neighbor of Kevin's parents, and Laura wore them, too. In fact, we did her 18 month portraits in the same dress. Anyway, looking at these beautiful pictures reminds me of just how precious life is, and how very quickly time flies.





On another note, we are so blessed in our recent move. We've already found a wonderful church home, the Western Hills Church of Christ. It is so fun to be getting to know new people there, and to feel so welcome and positive. Laura already loves her class and looks forward to Sundays. She has such a pure heart, though, that she has always looked forward to church and Bible class. Lord willing, the girls and I will be traveling to Houston next Tuesday for a visit with my family there. I'll post pictures of Lindy's meeting my precious grandparents for the first time. We are all really looking forward to that trip. Okay, well, Lindy doesn't really know to look forward to things yet, but Laura and I are excited enough for all of us! :) Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Granddolls' MiMi said...

Laura's Mimi has more excitement about your arrival than probably Laura!! As for Lindy, her beauty astounds me like Laura's did. I can't wait!!!!

April said...

Adorable Pics! I hope that the trip goes smoothly for all 3 of you, Kara. Love ya! :)

Granddolls' MiMi said...

I LOVE the pink background!!! Perfectly fitting!

Ginger said...

Hey Kara! So where are you living now? I thought you guys were at Madison C of C? We are at Otter Creek. Your girls are precious!!!