Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Seven Years Ago Today.....

I went to church with my friends in Knoxville and met the most wonderful man in the world, my sweet husband, Kevin. It was a movie moment, really, for me....I looked across the crowded Bible class and saw him sitting there and thought he was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. When I went upstairs after class and saw him talking to my friends I just knew he was the one for me. By the way, I still think he's the cutest thing I've ever seen. And there is so much more to him. He loves God, he loves his family, he takes care of his mom and dad, he is a fabulous amazing friend, he is so very good at what he does in his career. I couldn't have more gratitude for the blessing of sharing my life with him than I do every October. In a way I remember this day better than our anniversary.....because this was the day everything changed in my life!

So, sweet husband and friend, after seven years, five houses, three cities, and two children, I'm so grateful to share it all with you. God truly blessed the broken road that led me straight to you. I love you so dearly! Thank you for sharing your life with me!

1 comments:

Granddolls' MiMi said...

As truly blessed as you are - all the more so is he! (says the mama of the bride<:)!!! luvu