Sunday, May 31, 2009

I got this cute pool yesterday at Target thinking that the girls would LOVE it! Well, Laura loved it but Lindy wasn't so sure about the cold water, as you can see. She's a water girl but not cold water. Girl after my own heart. I'm grateful for the warmer weather and the changing of the calendar. May has seemed like a long month to me this year. Hope you are having a beautiful late spring/early summer! Oh, and Lindy is trying more and more to walk. I think by the end of this week she'll be walking more than she is crawling. Very cute. If I can catch it on video I'll post it! Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Granddolls' MiMi said...

Poor baby.......>:)

April said...

Very cute swimming pool, Kara! Laura looks like she loves it...Lindy on the other hand...poor baby is right! Cute video.

Holly Aytes said...

That was great (sorry)! I loved how she was fine and the minute her bottom hit the water the screaming started. Madison did that a few days ago in my parent's pool. She is fine on the side but don't place her in! She is like her momma and only likes warm water!