Monday, May 18, 2009

Recovering....Slowly!








Here are some of Lindy's one year portraits as promised.....I love the one with the pouty face. Is that not so cute???? She's busy and getting into everything, but not quite walking yet. That will come soon enough, I know!


Just a quick update.....I'm a week post surgery and feeling MUCH better, as expected. But still laying around a lot! Everything went fine and is healing nicely, as far as I know. :) Thanks for the prayers and love. My mom is here until tomorrow afternoon so I'm going to continue to take advantage of being able to lay around and read books. We went to our Small Group Bible study yesterday, which was wonderful, but that was about all I could do for the day! Now we need prayers because Lindy is not wanting to sleep, like at all. Makes life really difficult at times! Laura wasn't a good sleeper either but I don't remember it being quite this hard with her......





Otherwise all is well in Nashville.

3 comments:

Traveling Woman said...

So glad to hear all went well and you have even been out! I pray you continue to recover at a good pace. Do not push yourself! Your daughters are adorable. Pat

Cindy said...

Love the pouty picture, too! Glad you're recovery is going well. So nice that your mom got to stay so long! Take care!

Granddolls' MiMi said...

Would have loved to be able to stay longer - however, am so thankful for your dear Christian family and their devotion to your family. I rest knowing what good care you and the granddolls have. luvu, Mama