Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall, Already.....

As summer has blended into fall, I thought I'd put up some of the photos from our trips to Texas and New Jersey. I can't believe it is already autumn. It really crept up on me this year!

Here is Laura playing on the beach in Ocean City, NJ, where I played when I was her age.











On the boardwalk with Daddy.
I rode the same rides on the boardwalk when I was little!

Lindy took a good nap under the umbrella. That's a good life!






Dabby is giving some history on our Liberty Bell. Laura was very impressed to see it!

1 comments:

April said...

Cute pics and fun trips! You guys saw the liberty bell?! Very cool. I've never been that far North East. I think it's neat that Laura was interested in it. Glad you had a good trip.

I just left a comment on your previous post, too. I'm still laughing. :)