Thursday, February 21, 2008

25 Weeks!


Well, I finally remembered to have Kevin take a "belly shot" of this pregnancy. I think we did this at least every month with Laura, but this is the first one with Lindy. Poor thing. They say subsequent children don't have as many pictures taken of them as the first one. The way I organize photos (I don't really much), both girls are going to be looking through Walmart bags to find pictures of themselves as they grow up. I admire people who are able to scrapbook and beautifully document their children's lives.....maybe when they are teenagers I will at least get the pictures in shoeboxes. Maybe. We've spent the bulk of the last few weeks in and out of Kevin's parents' home helping as Mary Rose recovers from her surgery. Thankfully she is doing really well and getting back on her feet. We are grateful they found the blockage and were able to take care of it before she got too sick. Now I'm working on planning a party for Laura's fourth birthday. I can't believe she is turning four. She is such a joy and a delight. Our house is decked out in pink and Princess garb, and with another girl on the way I suppose it will stay that way. Kevin tonight was able to identify the specific Princess Laura was "tatending" to be by her song. I'm sure growing up he didn't think he'd be naming the Princesses individually at any point in his life. Superbowl quarterbacks, maybe, but not the Princesses. On that note I'll close tonight. We love and miss you all!

4 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

You look too cute! And Laura is really growing. I can't believe she is going to be 4. I miss having her in my class on Wednesday nights :( At least I can see her in "blogging world".

April said...

Yippee! A new blog post. :) You look great, Kara. I know you guys must have been quite busy lately helping with Kevin's Mom. I do hope things slow down a little and that you get a chance to just relax and plan Laura's Birthday party--wow, Laura's Birthday...does not seem possible.

Granddolls' MiMi said...

Aren't you just the cutest little mama to be???!!! This MiMi thinks so! See ya soon!!

Cindy said...

Kara, you look great! I just discovered your blog...fun. I just started my own. Check it out! www.thebeeinme.blogspot.com