Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Life is just so.....daily......

.....Which is why I thought a blog would be a good idea. When I thought at first about starting a blog, I thought, "Our lives aren't interesting enough for a blog." But as days go by, I think of our friends and family and think how I'd love to share a funny story, or something sweet Laura says, but rarely get on email to share. Following my cousin Jenni's lead, I'm going to start posting events in our daily lives. Most everyone knows what has been going on in our lives lately, but just to update, we're living in Hendersonville, Tennessee, a suburb north of Nashville. Kevin started a new job he loves last August, and I get to stay home and tend to Laura, who will be four on March 16. We are also expecting our second daughter, Melinda Grace (Lindy), at the beginning of June. Life is sweet for us and we are blessed beyond measure. Every good and perfect gift truly is from the Father Above, and we can't thank Him enough for what He does in our lives every day. The photo of Kevin and Laura was taken while they play Laura's favorite game, "Let's get married!" The effect isn't quite the same because she took off her "veil", which was a washcloth situated diagonally on her head, but Kevin's top hat speaks volumes for how much fun they had. The other one is one of Laura's Christmas portraits. We didn't order one of these to send in the Christmas cards, but they really caught her true personality with this one.

0 comments: