Monday, February 11, 2008

This and That

I thought I might give a dictionary, of sorts, of some of Laura's key phrases and mispronunciations. Kevin and I think they are so cute, I just have to share them!

1. puz-(because): "I don't want to go to bed puz I am not tired anymore."

2. peelut buller-(peanut butter): "Mama, can I have a peelut buller and jelly sandwich?"

3. Beggie Tales-(Veggie Tales): "It's time fur Beggie Tales!"

4. fur-(for): "It's not time fur bed yet!"

5. fank you-(thank you): "No, fank you, I don't want to go to bed."

~This substitution applies to most of the "th" words

And my favorite thing she says when Kevin is out of town and she's unhappy with me:
"I WANT KEVIN!!!!!!!" I just tell her to stand in line!

4 comments:

April said...

Too cute, Kara! I'm really glad you have a blog now. I really need to start one....someday!

Granddolls' MiMi said...

And then there is 'Chicalay' for Chik-fil-a and
'lello' for yellow and
'gooIdea' for 'I have a good idea'
and, of course,my favorite! "I miss you MiMi!!"

April said...

I'm ready for an update! I have your blog "linked" to our now. I just loving staying connected. :) www.watsonfamilyfour.blogspot.com

Holly Aytes said...

I loved that. Mine too have sayings that are too funny. I especially like the "I want Kevin" That made me laugh so hard that Caleb came up to me and said "what is so funny".