Monday, June 2, 2008

Lindy's First Sunday at Church

Okay, so now that I've gotten back on the computer, I'm ready to make more regular posts to the blog! Yesterday was Lindy's first Sunday at church. She did really well through class, as you can see she slept through it on my lap. Then she nursed through the service. We made it through the first song and then left. I'd forgotten what it was like to live in the nursing room during worship service.


No the teacher wasn't too boring, Lindy was just sleeping because she's a baby. :)
We love dressing her up for pretty pictures.
A rare moment of quiet for Daddy and Lindy Grace.
I'll keep adding more as we take them.....All is well in Middle Tennessee. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

April said...

Hooray for another update! I just love all the pictures. I am so glad you are all making the adjustment in a smooth fashion! :) Love the picture of all 4 of you. You all look great.

Ginger said...

Hey Kara- Love all the new pics you have posted. You look wonderful and Lindy is precious. I remember the days of walking around in a fog of sleep deprivation. Don't want to re-live that for a 3rd time :)
We will be moving back to nashville in July. I am up in Hendersonville all the time b/c that is where my parents live. Maybe we can visit sometime.

Cindy said...

Glad to see you're up and blogging again! Keep it coming!